Epic Special Education Staffing is made up of:
- Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
- Speech Language Pathology Assistant (SLPA)
- Occupational Therapist (OT)
- Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (COTA)
- Physical Therapist (PT)
- Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA)
- School Psychologist
- Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- Social Worker
- Behavioral Interventionist (BI)
And more! Such as adaptive PE instructors, sign language interpreters, and visually impaired instructors, to name a few.
Which path is right for your next adventure?
Local, Travel, Part-time, Full-time, On-site or Remote…plenty of contract choices, but how do you know which will align with your lifestyle and help you feel fulfilled?
Below is some information to help you decide.
We Go Beyond Benefits
Salary & Benefits
We take care of our therapists, providing top level pay and benefits package second to none.
We provide opportunities in compelling and exciting cities across the U.S.
We provide a multi-layer support system to care for our therapists and clients, providing exceptional service as true partners. We believe it takes a village and that the more support and resources we can offer, the better the outcome for all.